Dr. Carey Michael Williams D.C.
Chiropractor18587 Sigma Rd Suite 200 San Antonio TX, 78258
Congratulations and Welcome! Upper cervical care is a rapidly growing form of treatment that focuses on the intimate relationship between the first two bones in the neck called the upper cervical spin ...
Dr. Carey Michael Williams D.C.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78258Get Direction
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Khoa Ho4553 N. Loop 1604 W. San Antonio TX 78249
- Michael Holloway7109 Blanco San Antonio TX 78216
- Dr. Corey William Sorum D.C.13777 Judson Rd San Antonio TX 78233
- Tina Grau510 Med Court, Ste 207 San Antonio Texas 78258
- Dr. Karishma Patel Yakkala D.C.600 DIVISION AVE SAN ANTONIO TX 78214
- Dr. Heith Root DC11120 Wurzbach Rd San Antonio TX 78230