Congratulations and Welcome! Upper cervical care is a rapidly growing form of treatment that focuses on the intimate relationship between the first two bones in the neck called the upper cervical spin ...
Dr. Carey Michael Williams D.C.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78258Get Direction
Dr. Carey Michael Williams D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Khoa Ho4553 N. Loop 1604 W. San Antonio TX 78249
- Michael Holloway7109 Blanco San Antonio TX 78216
- Dr. Corey William Sorum D.C.13777 Judson Rd San Antonio TX 78233
- Dr. Orlan Lee Fikes D.C.5309 Wurzbach Rd San Antonio TX 78238
- Dr. Dean T. Odmark D.C.16350 BLANCO RD SAN ANTONIO TX 78232
- Dr. Heith Root DC11120 Wurzbach Rd San Antonio TX 78230