Dr. Trinity J Bivalacqua MD PHD
Urologist600 N Wolfe St Johns Hopkins Hospit Baltimore MD, 21287
Dr. Trinity J. Bivalacqua is an assistant professor of urology, oncology and surgery at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. His areas of clinical expertise include surgical treatment of genitourinar ...
Education and Training
Tulane University School of Medicine 2004
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- 2012
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Role of AT(1) receptors and autonomic nervous system in mediating acute pressor responses to ANG II in anesthetized mice.
- Vasodilator responses to the endomorphin peptides, but not nociceptin/OFQ, are mediated by nitric oxide release.
- Peyronie's disease: etiology, medical, and surgical therapy.
- New therapies for treating hypertension: what every physician should know.
- Analysis of responses to hAmylin, hCGRP, and hADM in isolated resistance arteries from the mesenteric vascular bed of the rat.
- Vasodilator responses to ATP and UTP are cAMP dependent in the mesenteric vascular bed of the cat.
- Differential responses to ATPgammaS in the mesenteric and hindlimb vascular bed of the cat.
- Role of nitric oxide in mediating vasodilator responses to opioid peptides in the rat.
- Adenoviral gene transfer of endothelial nitric-oxide synthase (eNOS) partially restores normal pulmonary arterial pressure in eNOS-deficient mice.
- Responses to human CGRP, ADM, and PAMP in human thymic arteries.
- Antimicrobial activity of antibiotic-soaked, Resist-coated Bioflex.
- Cardioprotection with sildenafil, a selective inhibitor of cyclic 3',5'-monophosphate-specific phosphodiesterase 5.
- Adenoviral gene transfer of eNOS: high-level expression in ex vivo expanded marrow stromal cells.
- Role of cyclooxygenase-2 in the generation of vasoactive prostanoids in the rat pulmonary and systemic vascular beds.
- Engineering ex vivo-expanded marrow stromal cells to secrete calcitonin gene-related peptide using adenoviral vector.
- 2012 American Urological Association (AUA) Foundation Rising Star in Urolog
- 2011 Best Poster, Basic Science American Urological Association (AUA) Ann
- 2010 Young Investigator Award Society of Basic Urologic Research (SBUR)
- 2008 Jack Lapides Neurourology Essay Contest Grand Prize Winner
- 2007-2008 American Urological Association Foundation Astellas USA Foundation MD
- Johns Hopkins University, Elected as House Officer 2007 Alpha Omega Alpha
- 2007 1st Prize Resident Essay Contest: Laboratory Science, Mid-Atlantic Se
- 2003, 2003 Best Basic Science Abstract: Sexual Medicine Society of North America
- 2006 Zorgniotti-Newman Prize (Co-author): Best Clinical Research in Sexual
- 2004 American Federation for Medical Research Student Recognition Award
- Johns Hopkins University, Department of Surgery 2004 Outstanding Surgical Intern
- 2002 Jean Francois Ginestie Prize: Best Paper on Basic Science of Sexual M
- 2001 3rd Prize Montague Boyd Essay Contest: Southeastern Section AUA
- 2000 1st Prize Essay Contest: Society for the Study of Impotence
- American Society of Andrology 1999 Thomas S.K. Change Trainee Award
- Bladder Cancer, Penile Cancer, Prostate Cancer And More
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Member American Society of Andrology
- Member Sexual Medicine Society of North America, Inc.
- Member International Society of Sexual Medicine
- Member American Urologic Association (AUA)
- Member Endourological Society
- Member Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA)
- Member Society for Basic Urologic Research (SBUR)
- Member Society of Urologic Oncology (SUO)
Dr. Trinity J Bivalacqua MD PHD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19104Get Direction
Dr. Trinity J Bivalacqua MD PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bivalacqua
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- Does Blood In Urine Mean There Are Cysts In My Kidneys?
In the normal course, blood has no place in the urine. But Hematuria or blood in the urine is a clear indication that we are confronting a larger problem somewhere in the urinary or genital systems. It could indicate the presence of a renal cyst, although a cyst is by no means the only contributing...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- What Are the Complications of Erectile Dysfunction?
What Are the Complications of Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that affects an important part of a man’s life. It interferes with his sexual functionality, and this may have adverse effects on both him and his sexual partner(s). Aside from psychological effects, the man...
- Micropenis Condition
Rare are the men who have never questioned the size of their penis. Is my penis too small? Is my penis too big? These questions are placed on the list of the most common Google searches. Urologists also confirm that these are the usual concerns their patients express. What is it about penis size,...
- Dr. Stephen Michael Schatz MD4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Karen Elizabeth Boyle M.D.6535 N CHARLES ST TOWSON MD 21204
- Dr. Joseph Brian Murphy MD7505 Osler Dr Towson MD 21204
- Mrs. Victoria Ruth Staiman M.D.10700 Charter Dr Columbia MD 21044
- Dr. Julio G Davalos MD806 Landmark Dr Glen Burnie MD 21061
- Dr. Stanley B Silber MD301 Saint Paul Pl Baltimore MD 21202