Dr. Eric Nazarenko is a Chiropractor practicing in Lexington, SC. Dr. Nazarenko runs one of the largest family wellness centers in the state and insists that it be family friendly. He is committed to improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Dr. Nazarenko seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through adjustments of the spine, but more importantly, restore overall health and well-being by improving overall function.
Education and Training
University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic Doctor of Chiropractic 2010
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Areas of expertise and specialization
- The South Carolina Chiropractic Association
Professional Society Memberships
- South Carolina Chiropractic Association, International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- His supportive wife, continued learning and a genuine desire to help the community live happier, healthier lives and raise healthy, happy children.
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Hiking, Outdoors
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Medical Association, Psychology Journals
Dr. Eric M. Nazarenko DC's Practice location
Lexington, South Carolina 29072 Get Direction
Orangeburg, SC 29115 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Eric M. Nazarenko DC | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Eric M. Nazarenko DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Gayle N. Heyer 2315 Willow Oak Drive Columbia South Carolina 29223
- Dr. Edward Scott Carpenter D.C. 524 Columbia Ave Lexington SC 29072
- Dr. Lafayette Briggs D.C., 1524 John B. White Sr. Blvd. Spartanburg SC 29301
- Dr. Danielle Motley-jennings D.C 7801 St Andrews rd. Columbia South Carolina 29063
- Dr. Richard J Koch DC 7520 Irmo Dr Columbia SC 29212
- Dr. Samantha Messina DC 5140 SUNSET BLVD LEXINGTON SC 29072