Dr. Churphena Reid is a urologist practicing in Peoria, IL. Dr. Reid specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo, Columbia Sch of Med, Columbia Mo 1984
University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine 1984
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- Pediatric Urology
- Urinary Incontinence
- Birth Defects
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Urology; Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Urology; Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Loma Linda University Medical Center Program
Dr. Churphena Reid M.D.'s Practice location
Peoria, IL 61603Get Direction
PEORIA, IL 61606Get Direction
Dr. Churphena Reid M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reid
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Holistic Treatments for Testicular Cancer
Cancer affecting the male reproductive system, particularly the sperm and testosterone secreting testes is eminently curable. Unlike many other forms of cancer that ravage the human body, testicular cancer can be eradicated by easily removing its source (the testes) through an inguinal orchiectomy....
- What Is an Epididymal Cyst?
OverviewAn epididymal cyst or a spermatocele is a benign cyst that usually develops in the epididymis. The epididymis is a long, coiled tube that collects, stores, and transports sperm from the testes. Approximately 30 percent of males develop this condition in their lives.Another term for an...
- What are the Causes of Urinary Incontinence?
Urinary incontinence is common with aging and may range in severity from mild to severe wetting. For many people, there is a sudden urge to urinate frequently. There are millions of people affected by incontinence in the country, but many people have different variations of this condition. This...
- What Causes Kidney Stones? How to Prevent and Treat Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are also known as renal calculi. The occurrence of kidney stones is known as nephrolithiasis. Kidney stones in the urinary tract lead to a condition known as ureterolithiasis. Kidney stones are seen as a common occurrence in the medical world. One in twenty people tend to suffer from...
- What Does it Mean if I Have Blood in My Urine?
Waking up to the sight of reddish discharge in your urine can be disconcerting to nearly anyone. However, nine out of ten times there is nothing severe to worry about. Though this is the case, there is always a chance that you might be observing a visible symptom of a serious underlying...
- Dr. Joseph J. Banno M.D.7309 North Knoxville Avenue Peoria Illinois 61614
- Yousef Sadeq Al-shraideh MBBS505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Benjamin Keonboh Rhee M.D.1001 Main St Peoria IL 61606
- Dr. Michael E Longevin MD5401 N Knoxville Ave Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Ted A Solomon M.D.200 E Pennsylvania Ave Peoria IL 61603
- Dr. Giovanni Colombo M.D.7309 N Knoxville Ave Peoria IL 61614