Dr. Jin Song is a Dentist practicing in Carthage, NY. Dr. Song specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Jin Wook Song D.D.S's Expert Contributions
The tooth needs actual examination by your dentist. READ MORE
Keep it clean and don't chew hard food. READ MORE
- [A case of liver transplantation for primary sclerosing cholangitis].
- [A case of eosinophilic pancreatitis].
- [A case of enteropathy-associated T-cell lymphoma presenting with recurrent hematochezia].
- Echocardiography and brain natriuretic peptide as prognostic indicators in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- Efficacy comparison between (18)F-FDG PET/CT and bone scintigraphy in detecting bony metastases of non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Gene expression profiles of acute exacerbations of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- Pulmonary complication of novel influenza A (H1N1) infection: imaging features in two patients.
- A nationwide survey of lymphangioleiomyomatosis in Korea: recent increase in newly diagnosed patients.
- Management of tracheal obstruction caused by benign or malignant thyroid disease using covered retrievable self-expandable nitinol stents.
- Comparison between cryptogenic organizing pneumonia and connective tissue disease-related organizing pneumonia.
- Outcomes in patients with Mycobacterium abscessus pulmonary disease treated with long-term injectable drugs.
- A promoter SNP rs4073T>A in the common allele of the interleukin 8 gene is associated with the development of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis via the IL-8 protein enhancing mode.
- Reconstruction of lower extremity with perforator free flaps by free style approach in pediatric patients.
- Two series of familial cases with unclassified interstitial pneumonia with fibrosis.
- Mycobacterial pulmonary infections in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- Quantitative assessment of change in regional disease patterns on serial HRCT of fibrotic interstitial pneumonia with texture-based automated quantification system.
- Regraft from Amputated Forehead Tissue of a 4×7 cm Skin Defect Containing Bony Defects.
- Validity and Reliability of CAT and Dyspnea-12 in Bronchiectasis and Tuberculous Destroyed Lung.
- Influence of peri-implant artifacts on bone morphometric analysis with micro-computed tomography.
- Upper triangular flap method for primary repairs of incomplete unilateral cleft lip patients: minor to two-thirds way defects.
- Effective septal extension graft for asian rhinoplasty.
- Tip extension suture: a new tool tailored for Asian rhinoplasty.
- A Case of IgG4-Related Lung Disease Presenting as Interstitial Lung Disease.
- A shorter treatment duration may be sufficient for patients with Mycobacterium massiliense lung disease than with Mycobacterium abscessus lung disease.
- Various applications of deep temporal fascia in rhinoplasty.
- Preventive effects of CTLA4Ig-overexpressing adipose tissue--derived mesenchymal stromal cells in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Transplantation of Adipose Tissue-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Prevents the Development of Lupus Dermatitis.
- Effects of Transplantation of CTLA4Ig-Overexpressing Adipose Tissue-Derived
- Design of a MEMS piezoresistive differential pressure sensor with small thermal hysteresis for air data modules.
- Six Cases of Lung Injury Following Anti-tumour Necrosis Factor Therapy for Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Kinematic Model-Based Pedestrian Dead Reckoning for Heading Correction and Lower Body Motion Tracking.
- Correction of Alar Retraction Based on Frontal Classification.
- Thin-Section CT Characteristics and Longitudinal CT Follow-up of Chemotherapy Induced Interstitial Pneumonitis: A Retrospective Cohort Study.
- Comparisons of Prognosis between Surgically and Clinically Diagnosed Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Using Gap Model: A Korean National Cohort Study.
- Texture-Based Automated Quantitative Assessment of Regional Patterns on Initial CT in Patients With Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis: Relationship to Decline in Forced Vital Capacity.
- Predicting survival of patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis using GAP score: a nationwide cohort study.
- Relationship between survival and age in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- Contracted Nose Correction with Dermofat and Conchal Cartilage.
- Impact of interstitial lung disease on mortality of patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Genomic Profiles of Lung Cancer Associated with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
- Prediction of survival by texture-based automated quantitative assessment of regional disease patterns on CT in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
Dr. Jin Wook Song D.D.S's Practice location
Carthage, NY 13619Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jin Wook Song D.D.S | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jin Wook Song D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Song
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Mr. Aeklavya Panjali DDS DDS140 Eastern Boulevard Watertown New York 13601
- Dr. Phuc M Nguyen D.D.S10590 Enduring Freedom Drive Fort Drum NY 13602
- Dr. Ian P. Ward DMD825 Washington St Watertown NY 13601
- Anselum Louis Pominville DDS7626 N State St Lowville NY 13367
- Dr. James Lee Marks DDS2 Antwerp St Philadelphia NY 13673
- Dr. Jitendra A Patel DDS1116 Arsenal St Watertown NY 13601