Dr. Lia A Arber M.D. is a top Doctor in Chicago, IL.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Lia A Arber M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Lia A Arber M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Lia A Arber M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Chicago, IL, Dr. Lia A Arber M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Odessa Med Inst- Odessa- Ukraine 1981
Odessa National Medical University 1981
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Ear Piercing, Homeopathy, Immunizations And More
- Advocate Lutheran Gen Hosp, Pediatrics
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital 1991
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital Program
Dr. Lia A Arber M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60631Get Direction
Dr. Lia A Arber M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Arber
- Vietnam Vet Discusses His Mental and Physical Struggles, Including Sleep Apnea
It’s hard to imagine being 17 years old and joining the Navy Reserves in the middle of a war. However, that’s exactly what Everett Cook did. Cook had been delivering telegrams for Western Union after school to pay off his first car when he signed-up for the reserves. This decision has led Cook...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of an Ingrown Hair?
If you are shaving to present a picture of perfect grooming, you may experience the direct opposite – a face covered with minute reddish bulbous sacs filled with pus and painful to touch. What you will be staring at in the mirror will be a face full of ingrown hair. It is not an infectious...
- Home Remedies for Oral Candidiasis
Oral thrush or oral candidiasis is an infection of the mouth caused by the fungus, Candida. This fungus is also known as yeast. It is normal for Candida organisms to live in our bodies since they are generally harmless. However, when they overgrow, they can cause infections. Such infections can...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Gregory A Turowski M.D.9843 Gross Point Rd Skokie IL 60076
- Dr. Barry Sanford Ring M.D.2626 N Lakeview Ave Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Robert Levin MD2361 Paysphere Cir Chicago IL 60674
- Dr. Mohammed Murtaza Arain M.D.4121 Fairview Ave Downers Grove IL 60515
- Dr. Procopio Miguel Munoz MD1431 N Western Ave Chicago IL 60622
- Dr. Vipal Kumar Arora M.D.3825 S. Highland Ave Downers Grove IL 60515