Dr. James Storey is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Mobile, AL. Dr. Storey performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1993
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Wilford Hall Med Center 1994
James A Storey MD's Practice location
BUTLER, PA 16001Get Direction
James A Storey MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Edriss Ali Charaf MD2451 Fillingim St Mobile AL 36617
- Stephanie Diane Grosz MD600 Providence Park Dr E Mobile AL 36695
- Dr. Noel W Bedwell M.D.6701 Airport Blvd Mobile AL 36608
- Ernest Matthew Quin M.D.6701 AIRPORT BLVD STE D330 MOBILE AL 36608
- Dale Scott Kirby MD6701 Airport Blvd Mobile AL 36608
- J Michael O'dowd MD1700 Spring Hill Ave Mobile AL 36604