Dr. Stephen Kolodzik is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Kolodzik specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Kolodzik tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1972
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1973
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pinched Nerve
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Mt Carmel Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Mt Carmel Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Mount Carmel Health System
- Ohio State University/Mt Carmel Hospital Program
Dr. Stephen N Kolodzik MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43222Get Direction
Dr. Stephen N Kolodzik MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kolodzik
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- Know Your Risk for Bone Fractures
Have you ever received a bone density test? This test is crucial for women who are experiencing menopause, as it tests how thin and frail their bones are. One might be prescribed medications to help this condition.“Bone density tests are good indicators for the risks of fractures”, says...
- Is Your Child at Risk of Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Our body is a machine and any wear and tear occurring in any of the parts of the body can impair overall body functioning. One of the common types of pain felt by a number of people is pain associated with the knees. There are various forms and causes that could be related to knee pains, one of them...
- Mark B. Willits479 Parsons Avenue Columbus Ohio 43215
- Dr. Safdar N. Khan MD543 TAYLOR AVE COLUMBUS OH 43203
- Dr. Josue Gabriel MD3535 Fishinger Blvd Hilliard OH 43026
- Dr. Raymond K Wurapa M.D.170 Taylor Station Road Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Robert E. Bartley MD303 E TOWN ST COLUMBUS OH 43215
- Dr. Gregory C Berlet MD300 Polaris Pkwy Westerville OH 43082