Dr. Shevaun Mackie Doyle MD
Orthopedist535 East 70th Street New York NY, 10021
Dr. Shevaun Doyle is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Doyle specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Doyle tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1992
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Osteochondroses: a clinical review for the pediatrician.
- Evaluation and treatment of symptomatic pes planus.
- Pediatric upper extremity stress injuries.
- Internet search term affects the quality and accuracy of online information about developmental hip dysplasia.
- Orthopedic aspects of collagen disorders.
- Low Vitamin D Levels in Children with Fractures: a Comparative Cohort Study.
- When is it ok to use a splint versus cast and what remodeling can one expect for common pediatric forearm fractures.
- A I Dupont Inst Hsp-Chldn, Pediatrics Orthopedics; Hosp For Special Surg, Orthopedic Surgery; Cabrini Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Cornell Univ. Medical College 1997
- Med College 1999
Dr. Shevaun Mackie Doyle MD's Practice location
Dr. Shevaun Mackie Doyle MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Hip Replacement Surgery Necessary?
A hip replacement is a surgical procedure in which the hip joint is replaced with prosthetic implants. This is generally recommended for those who have severe arthritic damage in the hip joint. This surgical procedure seems to be ideal for those who have severe pain and loss of function at this...
- Reasons Why You Need Spinal Stenosis Surgery
Spinal stenosis is a situation where the vertebrae in the spine come close together and lie on one or more of the spinal nerves which come from the spinal cord. When this occurs, the individual may experience various symptoms such as:Numbness and a tingling sensationThe spinal nerves emerge from the...
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Dr. Alexandre B De moura MD761 Merrick Ave Westbury NY 11590
- Dr. Leon E. Popovitz M.D.79 Hudson St Hoboken NJ 07030
- Dr. Ron Noy M.D.424 Madison Avenue New York New York 10017
- Dr. Oscar Vazquez M.D.25 Prospect Ave Hackensack NJ 07601
- Woojin Cho 10530
- Paul M. Brisson51 East 25th Street New York New York 10016