Wen-wen Chen is an acupuncturist practicing in Cordova, TN. Dr. Chen evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Chen treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Ms. Wen-wen Chen L.AC's Practice location
Cordova, TN 38018Get Direction
GERMANTOWN, TN 38138Get Direction
Ms. Wen-wen Chen L.AC's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Mr. David Colon LIC. AP1440 E Sandpiper Cir Hollywood FL 33026
- Candace V Billings LAC3710 JOHNWOOD DR MEMPHIS TN 38122
- Dr. Sai-jen Chen L.A.C5180 Park Ave Memphis TN 38119
- Chuck Sullivan5575 POPLAR AVE STE 702 MEMPHIS TN 38119
- Dr. Jian Yan M.D.;PHD489 Mcelroy Rd Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Judy Ann Harrick RN, LAC, PHD5575 Poplar Ave. Memphis TN 38119