Dr. Matthew Peecher is an anesthesiologist practicing in Springfield, IL. Dr. Peecher ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Peecher also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med- Springfield Il 1994
Southern Illinois University School of Medicine 1994
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Anesthesiology; So Il Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Matthew L Peecher MD's Practice location
Springfield, IL 62781Get Direction
NASHVILLE, TN 37203Get Direction
Dr. Matthew L Peecher MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Peecher
- Subtle Changes in Speech Can Signify Early Dementia, Study Says
Filler words, rambling, repetition, and vague word choices could signal a future diagnosis of Alzheimer’s, according to new research presented at the Alzheimer’s Association in July 2017.During the London conference, Professor Kimberly Mueller from University of Wisconsin-Madison outlined these...
- The Easiest Ways to Relieve MS Discomfort
Are you suffering from MS pain and discomfort? You are not alone. More than 50% of individuals with MS experience pain at some point in their lives. MS pain and discomfort varies from individual to individual and it can change over time. The impact that such symptoms can have on your quality of...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Alan Peter Zaggy MD800 E CARPENTER ST SPRINGFIELD IL 62702
- Dr. Ramakrishna Madala M.D.800 East Carpenter Street Springfield IL 62769
- Dr. Jose G Figueroa M.D.800 East Carpenter Street Springfield IL 62769
- Dr. Robert Kojima M.D.800 East Carpenter Street Springfield IL 62769
- Dr. Mounir F Banoub MD800 E CARPENTER ST SPRINGFIELD IL 62702
- Dr. Erik K Kooba M.D.1025 S 6th St Springfield IL 62703