Dr. Jill Peterson DDS, MPH, PHD
Endodontist | Endodontics906 N Fielder Rd Arlington TX, 76012
Dr. Jill Peterson is an endodonist practicing in Arlington, TX. Dr. Peterson is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Jill Peterson DDS, MPH, PHD's Practice location
- How is Gestational Diabetes Treated?
Diabetes may lead to birth defects during the first few weeks of pregnancy, which is why women must be monitored to control blood sugar levels. It is crucial to have one's diabetes under control before conception. Screening for diabetes is often done when the mother to be has a risk of developing...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- What is Weight Loss Surgery?
Surgical options that help to limit the intake of food or absorption of nutrients resulting in the loss of weight are known as weight loss surgeries. Also referred to as bariatric surgery, this option is often recommended for those who have severe obesity. This option has been in practice for many...
- Fitness Buff with Multiple Sclerosis Creates Suspension Class at YMCA
Research shows that exercise does more than ward off disease. It also helps to alleviate pain, fatigue, and weakness associated with neurological disorders like multiple sclerosis (MS). However, finding the right type of exercise can be rather difficult. ...
- The Psychological Definition of Relationship
For some people, relationships are the most important aspect of life, and for others not so much. Most relationships are linked with feelings of happiness, so it can cause pain and heartache when something goes wrong in the relationship. In one study done in 2009, it was found that in the UK nearly...
- Dr. Sayeed Attar D.D.S., M.S.1674 Keller Pkwy Keller TX 76248
- Dr. James A Elliott D.D.S.4900 Overton Ridge Blvd Fort Worth TX 76132
- Dr. Tariq Alsmadi DMD1107 W RANDOL MILL RD ARLINGTON TX 76012
- Dr. Mercedes Simone Dominguez D.D.S.,M.S.,P.A.7200 State Highway 161 Irving TX 75039
- Dr. Shaveta Sethi B.D.S., M.D.S.4144 N CENTRAL EXPY DALLAS TX 75204
- Dr. Ramona M Torgerson DDS, PC4545 Bellaire Dr S Fort Worth TX 76109