Dr. Shelly Seifert is a family practitioner practicing in Bismarck, ND. Dr. Seifert specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Seifert possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ Of Nd Sch Of Med- Grand Forks Nd 1996
University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences 1996
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Nd Sch Med & Hlth Sci, Family Medicine
- Univ of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences Rural Program
Dr. Shelly A Seifert MD's Practice location
Bismarck, ND 58504Get Direction
Dr. Shelly A Seifert MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Seifert
- Treatments for Conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis or "pinkeye" is an infection of the conjunctiva, the thin, clear membrane coating the white of the eye and lining the inside of the eyelid. The symptoms may vary slightly depending on the cause, but are distinct: redness of the white part of the eye, tearing, a thick yellow discharge...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Can One Get Influenza Even After a Flu Vaccine?
Influenza is a respiratory ailment caused by influenza viruses. Influenza is considered as one of the fatal viruses because it can cause death if not medically and properly addressed. Flu can be very contagious and is very likely to spread from one person to another through coughing, sneezing, or...
- Dr. Michelle R Tincher MD2830 N Washington St Bismarck ND 58503
- Dr. Eric Michael Thompson MD2830 North Washington Street Bismarck ND 58501
- Dr. Sobia Amjad M.D750 Morton Blvd Hazard KY 41701
- Dr. Robert J Roswick MD2700 State St Bismarck ND 58503
- Dr. Dale A Klein MD910 18th St Nw Mandan ND 58554
- Dr. Anthony T Johnson MD102 Mandan Ave Mandan ND 58554