Dr. Craig Rechkemmer is a Dentist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Rechkemmer specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Craig Allen Rechkemmer DDS's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72202Get Direction
Springfield, MO 65807Get Direction
SPRINGFIELD, MO 65810Get Direction
Dr. Craig Allen Rechkemmer DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Dr. Daniel A. Lieblong D.D.S.12822 Crystal Valley Rd Little Rock AR 72210
- Dr. Samaria Mascagni DDS12120 Colonel Glenn Rd Little Rock AR 72210
- Dr. Richard Alan Cain D.D.S.3001 Horizon Ave Bryant AR 72022
- Dr. Lamar W Lane DDS3801 Woodland Heights Little Rock AR 72212
- Dr. David Falls Brockman DDS2524 Crestwood North Little Rock AR 72116
- Dr. Jennifer Hope Hill DDS300 S. Rodney Parham Road Little Rock AR 72205