Dr. Elaine Metcalf M.D.
Doctor2000 Washington St Suite 768 Newton Lower Falls MA, 02462
Dr. Elaine Metcalf M.D. is a top Doctor in Newton Lower Falls, MA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Elaine Metcalf M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Elaine Metcalf M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Elaine Metcalf M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Newton Lower Falls, MA, Dr. Elaine Metcalf M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Queen's University Faculty of Health Sciences 1990
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Best Doctor's, 2000, 2004, 2006, 2007. 2000
- Best Doctors 2012
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Menstrual Cramps
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center 1991
- UMass Memorial Medical Center 1993
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Program
Dr. Elaine Metcalf M.D.'s Practice location
Newton Lower Falls, MA 02462Get Direction
Dr. Elaine Metcalf M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Metcalf
- How to Avoid the Flu During Flu Season
Tips to prevent the flu:Get flu shots – Flu vaccinations still remain the best way to prevent flu in the season. One should ideally get vaccinated in fall to avoid the chances of getting flu. If one has missed it, try to get the shot in winter. One can chose either a flu shot that contains killed...
- Are Wrinkle Fillers Effective?
Wrinkle fillers are one of the most popular alternatives to expensive facelifts. Wrinkle filler procedures only last about 30 minutes. Once the procedure is complete, an individual will be left with a fresh look that can last for months. Just think, you can get rid of those crows feet and that...
- Telling a Prospective Partner about MS
Discussing your multiple sclerosis (MS) can be very difficult even when talking with a trusted and known figure in your life. As something that can make you feel very vulnerable, discussing your MS with a prospective partner can be even more difficult since you are actively trying to gain their...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Arthur Shektman M.D. PC332 Washington St. Wellesley Hills MA 02481
- Dr. Joel Stemmer-frydman MD1261 FURNACE BROOK PKWY STE 14 QUINCY MA 02169
- Dr. Kathleen Courtney MDPratt Pediatric Associates, Inc Boston MA 02211
- Dr. John B Piecyk M.D.851 Main St South Weymouth MA 02190
- Dr. Susan Biener Bergman M.D.463 Worcester Rd Framingham MA 01701
- Dr. Mirela Nicole Popa M.D.111 Lincoln St Needham MA 02492