Dr. Robert E. Strong DO
Geriatric Psychiatrist | Geriatric Psychiatry50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT, 84132
Dr. Robert Strong is a geriatric psychiatrist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Strong specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders, particularly in older adults. Patients who visit geriatric psychiatrists typically look for help with problems like memory loss, depression, difficulty coping with change, stress, dementia, anxiety and more. Older adults may also experience emotional distress after being diagnosed with a disease as well. Dr. Strong helps patients after a comprehensive diagnostic exam so the root of their problems can be treated.
Education and Training
Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific 1989
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Decline in structural examination compliance in the hospital medical record with advancing level of training.
- Homogeneous preparation of fluorescent-derivatized insulin and its application to competitive chromatographic immunoassays.
- Borderline personality disorder in patients with bipolar disorder and response to lamotrigine.
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study of osmotic release oral system methylphenidate in adults with ADHD with assessment of oppositional and emotional dimensions of the disorder.
- Bupropion SR in adults with ADHD: a short-term, placebo-controlled trial.
- Personality disorders in ADHD Part 2: The effect of symptoms of personality disorder on response to treatment with OROS methylphenidate in adults with ADHD.
- Personality disorders in ADHD Part 3: Personality disorder, social adjustment, and their relation to dimensions of adult ADHD.
- OROS methylphenidate in the treatment of adults with ADHD: a 6-month, open-label, follow-up study.
- Large-volume therapeutic amniocentesis in the treatment of hydramnios.
- An open trial of nefazodone in adult patients with generalized anxiety disorder.
Dr. Robert E. Strong DO's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84132Get Direction
- What is Cancer Immunotherapy?
Immunotherapy, also referred as biological therapy, is a special type of cancer treatment aimed at boosting the body's immune system to help fight cancer cells. Cancer cells don’t die normally as other cells do, and divide uncontrollably with each cell making more of itself like a copy machine...
- Cognitive-Enhancing Medication for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to have an impact on the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system that can affect body movements. The disease develops gradually, wherein there are hardly noticeable tremors...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Can Alzheimer’s Affect You Suddenly?
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer's disease is an irreversible and progressive brain disorder, wherein the connections between the nerve cells or neurons are lost and ultimately die. It is also one of the most common causes of dementia that causes loss of intellectual and social skills. As the...
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- Dr. David A. Tomb MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Brian L Harlan MD3802 South 700 East Salt Lake City UT 84106
- Dr. Clara Thompson Michael MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Martin Freimer MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Bernard I. Grosser MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. A. Mason Redd MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132