Dr. Robert Strong is a geriatric psychiatrist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Strong specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders, particularly in older adults. Patients who visit geriatric psychiatrists typically look for help with problems like memory loss, depression, difficulty coping with change, stress, dementia, anxiety and more. Older adults may also experience emotional distress after being diagnosed with a disease as well. Dr. Strong helps patients after a comprehensive diagnostic exam so the root of their problems can be treated.
Education and Training
Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific 1989
- Decline in structural examination compliance in the hospital medical record with advancing level of training.
- Homogeneous preparation of fluorescent-derivatized insulin and its application to competitive chromatographic immunoassays.
- Borderline personality disorder in patients with bipolar disorder and response to lamotrigine.
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study of osmotic release oral system methylphenidate in adults with ADHD with assessment of oppositional and emotional dimensions of the disorder.
- Bupropion SR in adults with ADHD: a short-term, placebo-controlled trial.
- Personality disorders in ADHD Part 2: The effect of symptoms of personality disorder on response to treatment with OROS methylphenidate in adults with ADHD.
- Personality disorders in ADHD Part 3: Personality disorder, social adjustment, and their relation to dimensions of adult ADHD.
- OROS methylphenidate in the treatment of adults with ADHD: a 6-month, open-label, follow-up study.
- Large-volume therapeutic amniocentesis in the treatment of hydramnios.
- An open trial of nefazodone in adult patients with generalized anxiety disorder.
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Psychiatry; Tucson Gen Hosp Osteo, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Utah Program
Dr. Robert E. Strong DO's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84132Get Direction
Dr. Robert E. Strong DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Cognitive-Enhancing Medication for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to have an impact on the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system that can affect body movements. The disease develops gradually, wherein there are hardly noticeable tremors...
- Can Alzheimer’s Affect You Suddenly?
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer's disease is an irreversible and progressive brain disorder, wherein the connections between the nerve cells or neurons are lost and ultimately die. It is also one of the most common causes of dementia that causes loss of intellectual and social skills. As the...
- What is Cancer Immunotherapy?
Immunotherapy, also referred as biological therapy, is a special type of cancer treatment aimed at boosting the body's immune system to help fight cancer cells. Cancer cells don’t die normally as other cells do, and divide uncontrollably with each cell making more of itself like a copy machine...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- Dr. David A. Tomb MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Clara Thompson Michael MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Martin Freimer MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Bernard I. Grosser MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. A. Mason Redd MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Jennifer Wlodarski M.D.1C412 UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CTR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84132