Dr. Genny I Feinberg D.O.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry680 CENTRE ST BROCKTON MA, 02302
Dr. Genny Feinberg is a psychiatrist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Feinberg is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Feinberg diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Feinberg may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Feinberg treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Dr. Genny I Feinberg D.O.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02111Get Direction
BROCKTON, MA 02302Get Direction
- The Psychological Definition of Relationship
For some people, relationships are the most important aspect of life, and for others not so much. Most relationships are linked with feelings of happiness, so it can cause pain and heartache when something goes wrong in the relationship. In one study done in 2009, it was found that in the UK nearly...
- Do the Symptoms of Autism Differ Between Boys and Girls?
What is Autism?Autism spectrum disorder (ASD, or simply ‘autism’, is a condition characterized by communication challenges, social-interaction difficulties, sensory sensitivities, and restricted or repetitive behavior. Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the most common of these symptoms of...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- What Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by obsessive, unreasonable thoughts, and repetitive, compulsive behaviors. The recurring thoughts and fears, called obsessions, leads to the need to repetitively perform certain actions, called compulsions, that would help in...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- Dr. Mohit Pawan Chopra MD165 Quincy St Brockton MA 02302
- Dr. Monica L Miles MD680 Centre Street Brockton MA 02302
- Dr. Grace N Kooper M.D.680 CENTRE ST BROCKTON MA 02302
- Dr. Elena A Verbitsky M.D.680 Centre St Brockton MA 02302
- Dr. David A. Klegon M.D.165 Quincy St Brockton MA 02302
- Dr. Meera K. Ruparel M.D.680 Centre St Brockton MA 02302