Internist4301 W MARKHAM ST LITTLE ROCK AR, 72205
Dr. Nimy John is an internist practicing in Worcester, MA. Dr. John specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. John provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
St. John's Medical College 2011
Nimy John's Practice location
Worcester, MA 01608Get Direction
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72205Get Direction
- What is Interstitial Cystitis?
Interstitial cystitis, also known as painful bladder syndrome, is a chronic condition of the urinary bladder that causes extreme pain and discomfort. It mostly affects women, but may be seen in men as well. Interstitial cystitis often causes mild to severe pain in and around the pelvic area....
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- What Are Petechiae?
What Are Petechiae?Petechiae can be described as marks or blotches that normally appear on the skin and are tiny, round, and purplish or reddish in color. Petechiae are usually pinpoint-sized. Minor hemorrhage (bleeding that is localized below the skin) is the source of petechiae.Although they...
- 7 Random Reasons for Irregular Periods
The menstrual cycle normally happens every month with a series of monthly changes that occur in a woman’s body in preparation for the chance of pregnancy. Every month, women go through the process of ovulation, wherein one ovary releases an egg. When the egg is not fertilized, the uterine lining...
- Ernesto Ruiz-Rodriguez M.D.9501 Baptist Health Dr Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. David Dongjie-Liu M.D.1 ST VINCENT CIR LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. Carlo Esteban Adams M.D.4300 W 7th St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Alina M Voinea MD10001 LILE DR LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. Luis A Juncos M.D.4300 W 7TH ST LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Thomas Witherspoon Wallace MD10100 Kanis Rd Little Rock AR 72205