Dr. Robert Fishman is an internist practicing in South Hadley, MA. Dr. Fishman specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Fishman provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech- Old Westbury Ny 1981
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Pacific Presby Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Kaiser Permanente Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Usphs Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- California Pacific Medical Center Program
Dr. Robert M Fishman DO's Practice location
South Hadley, MA 01075Get Direction
Dr. Robert M Fishman DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fishman
- How Can I Prevent Cold Sores?
Cold sores are groups of small fluid-filled blisters that form on and around the lips. These blisters, also known as fever blisters, are sore and reddish in color. As the blister breaks open, the fluid oozes out and forms a crust. In most cases, cold sores resolve within few weeks.Fever blisters are...
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- How to Stop a Cold From Spreading
Colds can be stressful, uncomfortable and troublesome. To add to the woes, it spreads soon from one person to another in the family. It can disrupt the normal routines for almost a week with missed school or work, and sleepless nights.How do you control the virus from spreading to everyone in your...
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- Dr. Sherrylynn Nacario Lee MD90 Brick Rd Marlton NJ 08053
- Dr. Tereza Hubkova MD165 Kemble Street Lenox Massachusetts 1240
- Dr. Donna Leco Mercado M.D.759 Chestnut Street Springfield Massachusetts 1199
- Bruce Meth2150 Main Street Springfield Massachusetts 01104
- Dr. Ilse R Levin DO, MPH&TM759 Chestnut St Springfield MA 01199
- Dr. Glenn F Alli MD46 Daggett Drive West Springfield MA 01089