Dr. Bruce Blyth M.D.
Urologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Urology1601 E 19th Ave Suite 3750 Denver CO, 80218
Dr. Bruce Blyth practices Pediatric Urology in Denver, CO. Pediatric urologists treat young patients who suffer from an illness or disease of the genitals or urinary tract, including the kidneys, ureters, bladder. As a pediatric urologist, Dr. Blyth is a surgeon who diagnoses, treats, and manages voiding disorders, vesicoureteral reflux, and urinary tract infections that require surgery. Some procedures that Dr. Blyth performs include surgical reconstruction of the urinary tract, hypospadias, and disorders of sex development; surgery for groin conditions in childhood; evaluation and surgical management of kidney stone disease; and surgical management of tumors and malignancies of the kidney, bladder, and testis.
Education and Training
Univ of Otago, Med Sch, Dunedin, New Zealand 1979
University of Otago Faculty of Medicine 1979
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Birth Defects
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Christchurch Hospital
- Christchurch Hospital, Surgery
- Christ Church Hospital 1985
- Flinders Medical Centre 1986
- University of Colorado Denver Affiliated Hospitals 1987
- Children's Hospital in Boston 1989
Dr. Bruce Blyth M.D.'s Practice location
Denver, CO 80218Get Direction
Dr. Bruce Blyth M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blyth
- What Is The Point of a Circumcision?
What Is The Point of a Circumcision?Circumcision is one of the oldest social and cultural practices of man. Its origin is not known, but centuries of the removal of the foreskin has been practiced by many communities. Different communities hold various beliefs concerning circumcision.Some consider...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Dr. Job K Chacko MD1601 E. 19th Avenue Denver CO 80218
- Dr. Peter Furness MD1601 E 19th Ave Denver CO 80218
- Dr. Nicholas Glenn Cost MD13123 E. 16th Avenue Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Duncan Wilcox MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Jeffrey Campbell MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Jesse N Mills MD2777 Mile High Stadium Cir Denver CO 80211