Dr. Jeffrey Standifer is a Chiropractor practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Standifer specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Standifer seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jeffrey Shawn Standifer D.C.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75233Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Shawn Standifer D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Dr. Janiz Minshew-Shurr D.C.14180 Dallas Pkwy Dallas TX 75254
- Dr. Steven Kloster DC1919 Veterans Memorial Boulevard Kenner Louisiana 70062
- Dr. Richard K. Bartlett D.C.480 W Harwood Rd Hurst TX 76054
- Dr. George Garcia D.C.5646 Milton Street Dallas Texas 75206
- Dr. Steven D. Lorenzen D.C.701 North Central Expressway Richardson Texas 75080
- Dr. Lesa G Ansell DC, RN, AGNP-C405 W Belt Line Rd Cedar Hill TX 75104