Specializing in family medicine and internal medicine, Dr. Martin Krakower, MD is one of the country's best ranked doctors. He currently practices medicine at Woodstock, New York and Boiceville, New York. ...
Education and Training
Univ Central Del Este (Uce)- Esc De Med- San Pedro De MacOris 1987
Universidad Central del Este (UCE) Facultad de Medicina 1987
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Hearing Loss
- High Cholesterol
- Herniated Disc
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
- Seton Hall U Sch Grad Med Ed, Family Medicine
- Seton Hall University School of Health and Medical Sciences Program
Dr. Martin Krakower M.D.'s Practice location
Woodstock, NY 12498Get Direction
Dr. Martin Krakower M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Krakower
- Urine Culture and Sensitivity Test: What Is It?
Urine Culture and Sensitivity TestA urine culture is a laboratory test that can identify specific types of germs that cause urinary tract infections. A urinary tract infection occurs when bacteria enter the urinary system through the urethra. Bacteria can rapidly grow and multiply, and cause an...
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- What Is MRSA Infection?
What is MRSA Infection ?MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) infection is a bacterial infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus that has become resistant to many of the antibiotics commonly used for the treatment of a staphylococcus infection (and is consequently called "the...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- What Causes Meningitis?
Meningitis occurs when the meninges, the protective membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord, get inflamed or irritated. Meningitis is an outcome of certain bacteria or viruses entering the body when our immune system is weak.These bacteria and viruses live in the nose, throat, or the...
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- Dr. Eric B Stamberg MD110 Creek Locks Rd Rosendale NY 12472
- Dr. Kenneth B Schnide M.D.7385 S Broadway Red Hook NY 12571
- Dr. Chester L Robbins MD211 Hurley Ave Kingston NY 12401
- Dr. Mark Anthony Montera MD35 Barbarossa Ln Kingston NY 12401
- Dr. Steven Jay Bock M.D.108 Montgomery St Rhinebeck NY 12572
- Dr. Teresa Foster D.O.404 Zena Rd Woodstock NY 12498