Karanjit Singh MD
Nuclear Medicine Specialist | Nuclear Cardiology3941 J Street Suite 260 Sacramento CA, 95819
Specializing in cardiovascular disease, interventional cardiology, and nuclear cardiology, Dr. Karanjit Singh, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors. He currently practices medicine at ...
Education and Training
J Nehru Med Coll, Univ Rajasthan, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India 1989
Jln Medical College 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Kaiser Permanente Southern Ca, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Il Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine 1993
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital
Karanjit Singh MD's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95819Get Direction
SACRAMENTO, CA 95819Get Direction
Karanjit Singh MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Singh
- Everything You Need to Know About a Cholecystectomy
Cholecystectomy is a surgical procedure performed to remove a damaged gallbladder. The gallbladder is a small pouch-like organ found in the upper right part of your belly. The main function of the gallbladder is to store bile, which is a digestive fluid used in the breakdown of fats. Specifically,...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- A Trulia Entrepreneur and His Solution to End Type 2 Diabetes
Sami Inkinen is a hugely successful entrepreneur who cooperated in the founding and development of Trulia, a real estate empire which was sold in 2014 to Zillow for the staggering amount of $3.5 billion. Using part of his fortune, Inkinen went on to build Virtra, a health care startup whose sole...
- What Is Asexual?
What does it mean to be asexual?Asexuality is a label that some people choose to use to define themselves and identify themselves. It pertains to people who experience no or low sexual attraction or desire, regardless of physical capability to do so or of actual sexual activity. Some asexuals do...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Nick Majetich MD6401 Coyle Avenue Carmichael CA 95608
- Raye Lynn Bellinger MD500 University Ave Sacramento CA 95825
- Georg Emlein M.D500 University Ave Sacramento CA 95825
- James M Foerster MD3941 J Street Sacramento CA 95819
- Rohit Bhaskar MD3941 J ST STE 260 SACRAMENTO CA 95819
- Walt Marquardt MD3941 J Street Sacramento CA 95819