Dr. David Fernando Frugone larrea M.D.
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine836 W Wellington Ave Chicago IL, 60657
Dr. David Frugone larrea practices Geriatric Medicine in Chicago, IL. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Frugone larrea works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Dr. David Fernando Frugone larrea M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60657Get Direction
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
CROOKSTON, MN 56716Get Direction
Dr. David Fernando Frugone larrea M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frugone larrea
- Aricept for Alzheimer's Disease: Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: DonepezilBrand Names: Aricept, Aricept ODTWhat is Aricept?Aricept (donepezil) is a medication used for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease. This medication improves nerve function in the brain and works by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine,...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Facts About Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s is a common medical condition among older adults that affects the brain. It is also one of the most common forms of dementia. One of the common misconceptions associated with this disorder is that it is a disease of the elderly. While it is true that age is an important risk factor...
- Dr. Peyman Pahlavan M.D.153 1/2 North 19th Avenue Melrose Park Illinois 60160
- Dr. Ilya Isaakovich Fishman M.D.800 Biesterfield Rd Elk Grove Village IL 60007
- Dr. Beata Styka M.D.12130 S Harlem Ave Palos Heights IL 60463
- Dr. Caroline Nobuko Harada M.D.7101 S Exchange Ave Chicago IL 60649
- Dr. Theodore Christou M.D.9050 W 81st St Justice IL 60458
- Dr. Adnan Arseven MD251 E Huron St Chicago IL 60611