Dr. Terry Adirim is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Philadelphia, PA. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Adirim is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1991
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Injury surveillance in a pediatric emergency department.
- Special kids, special care. Emergency management of children with special health-care needs.
- Children with special health care needs: a template for prehospital protocol development.
- Intrathecal baclofen overdose and withdrawal.
- A national survey of state maternal and newborn drug testing and reporting policies.
- The role of medical home in emergency department use for children with developmental disabilities in the United States.
- Emergency medical services for children: thirty years of advancing high-quality emergency care for children.
- Transition outcomes for young adults with disabilities.
- An Unusual Cause of Back Pain in a 10-Year-Old Girl.
- Radiological case of the month. Congenital cystic adenomatoid malformation of the lung and pulmonary blastoma.
- Ear Infection
- Stomach Flu
- Broken Ankle
- Assurant Health
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Great West Healthcare
- Multiplan PHCS
Dr. Terry Alayne Adirim M.D., M.P.H.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19134 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Terry Alayne Adirim M.D., M.P.H. | Sports Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sports Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Terry Alayne Adirim M.D., M.P.H.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Adirim
- What Are Petechiae?
What Are Petechiae?Petechiae can be described as marks or blotches that normally appear on the skin and are tiny, round, and purplish or reddish in color. Petechiae are usually pinpoint-sized. Minor hemorrhage (bleeding that is localized below the skin) is the source of petechiae.Although they...
- What Are the Causes of Cervical Cancer?
Cervical cancer is a form of cancer that affects the cells in the cervix. It is also known to be the third most common cancer in females. It is a treatable condition if detected at its early stage. Cervical cancer is also the most common cancer type in females who are under 35 years old. There are...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is an autoimmune disorder triggered by gluten exposure. Gluten is a protein found in barley, rye, and wheat. The disease is sometimes called as celiac sprue, which results in the inflammation of the small intestine. When a person has celiac disease, consuming anything that contains...
- Can Diabetes Be Associated with Other Health Conditions?
Over a long period of time if a high blood sugar persists in your body then it is known as Diabetes or as the doctors states it, Diabetes Mellitus. Diabetes is not a singular disease as it may be characterized by an array of disorders which increase the blood sugar level way above the normal...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...