Dr. Erica Crocco is a speech language pathologist practicing in SOMERS, NY. Dr. Crocco specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Crocco evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Crocco helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Ms. Erica Crocco M.S. SLP's Practice location
SOMERS, NY 10589Get Direction
Ms. Erica Crocco M.S. SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Mrs. Dana Marie Surena-mattson MA11 FOREST ST NEW CANAAN CT 06840
- Mrs. Kathryn Margaret Krinsky CCCSLP65 CHAPEL ST GARNERVILLE NY 10923
- Joanne A Sanchez M.S.CCCSLP20 PLAZA WEST CEDARWOOD HALL VALHALLA NY 10595
- Mrs. Lisa Jo Hammond beal CCC-SLP29 REGAL PL HOPEWELL JUNCTION NY 12533
- Claudia Bibiana Restrepo MS, SLP/CCC5 WEST CLINTON ST VAHALLA NY 10595
- Eileen Birchett Mcarthur M.A.,CCC-SLP751 W HILL RD STAMFORD CT 06902