Dr. Leela Madhuri Reddy M.D.
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine138 Service Rd Suite A225 East Lansing MI, 48824
Dr. Leela Reddy practices Geriatric Medicine in East Lansing, MI. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Reddy works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Dr. Leela Madhuri Reddy M.D.'s Practice location
East Lansing, MI 48824Get Direction
CHARLOTTE, NC 28204Get Direction
Dr. Leela Madhuri Reddy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reddy
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- Cognitive-Enhancing Medication for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to have an impact on the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system that can affect body movements. The disease develops gradually, wherein there are hardly noticeable tremors...
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease (PD)?Parkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive neurological movement disorder, which means that the symptoms of this disease gradually get worse over time. The exact cause of the disease is still unknown. There is also no cure for this medical condition, but...
- Dr. Kevin Foley MD804 SERVICE RD EAST LANSING MI 48824
- Dr. Francis A Komara D.O.A109 Clinical Ctr East Lansing MI 48824
- Dr. Raza Ul Haque MD1210 W SAGINAW ST LANSING MI 48915
- Dr. Erin Michele Sarzynski M.D.2700 Burcham Dr East Lansing MI 48823
- Dr. Richard P Thiede M.D.2815 S Pennsylvania Ave Lansing MI 48910
- Dr. James E Mayle MD1210 W Saginaw St Lansing MI 48915