Dr. Dukhee Lew practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Memphis, TN. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Lew treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- beta-hexosaminidase-induced activation of p44/42 mitogen-activated protein kinase is dependent on p21Ras and protein kinase C and mediates bovine airway smooth-muscle proliferation.
- Effect of dexamethasone on bovine airway smooth muscle cell proliferation.
- Dual regulation by cAMP of beta-hexosaminidase-induced mitogenesis in bovine tracheal myocytes.
- Cow's milk allergy in a patient with hyper-IgE syndrome.
- Research upregulation of CD23 (FcepsilonRII) expression in human airway smooth muscle cells (huASMC) in response to IL-4, GM-CSF, and IL-4/GM-CSF.
- Maintenance asthma treatment with fluticasone/salmeterol combination via Diskus: effect on outcomes in inner-city children enrolled in TennCare.
- Mitogenic effect of lysosomal hydrolases on bovine tracheal myocytes in culture.
- Guinea pig ozone-induced airway hyperreactivity is associated with increased N-acetyl-beta-D-glucosaminidase activity in bronchoalveolar lavage fluid.
- Case report of a young child with disseminated histoplasmosis and review of hyper immunoglobulin e syndrome (HIES).
- Vancomycin hypersensitivity diagnosed by lymphocyte blast transformation.
- A 9-year-old boy with chronic urticaria and progressive spondyloarthritis.
- Evaluation of B lymphocyte deficiencies.
- Risk factors associated with hospital readmission in pediatric asthma.
- A severe case of minocycline-induced DRESS resulting in liver transplantation and autoimmune sequelae.
- Airway Epithelial Repair by a Prebiotic Mannan Derived from .
Dr. Dukhee Betty Lew MD's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38132Get Direction
MEMPHIS, TN 38105Get Direction
Dr. Dukhee Betty Lew MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....