Dr. Richard Beck M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)3627 University Blvd S Suite 210 Jacksonville FL, 32216
Dr. Richard Beck is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Beck specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 1984
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1984
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Acid Reflux
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Madigan Army Med Ctr, Otolaryngology; Tripler Army Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health System Program
Dr. Richard Beck M.D.'s Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32216Get Direction
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32216Get Direction
Dr. Richard Beck M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Beck
saved my life.
- Can You Get Laryngitis From a Sinus Infection?
A virus is the reason that causes most cases of laryngitis, just like a virus causes most cases of a cold. Viruses are contagious and therefore you can acquire any of these conditions from other people who are infected. Some people develop sinusitis immediately after they catch a cold, while others...
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- What to Expect After an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?The adenoids are found in the upper back part of the mouth known as nasopharynx. You cannot possibly see adenoids through the nose. They are more like the tonsils. They also produce white cells which help fight harmful germs that get into the body through the nose or the mouth....
- When Is a Sore Throat Considered Chronic?
That feeling when your throat hurts real bad, is often the feeling that is associated with severe discomfort and irritation. Whether adults or kids, having a sore throat can be a very painful experience. Most of the time, sore throats are a result of a viral infection, which usually resolves on its...
- Alternative Treatments for Sinusitis
Sinusitis is an ailment that usually affects almost 37 million individuals in the U.S. only. Sinusitis often begins with cold-like symptoms such as a runny nose, nasal congestion, and facial pain/headache. Sinus swelling and blockage can create pressure that causes a serious agonizing pain inside...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Dr. Robert Michael Loper M.D.3 Shircliff Way Jacksonville FL 32204
- Dr. Joseph Fares MD4306 University Blvd South Jacksonville FL 32216
- Dr. Glenn Knox MD12276 San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL 32223
- Dr. William E Bolger M.D.4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. Christopher M Garvey MD4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. Charles C Greene MD11512 Lake Mead Ave Jacksonville FL 32256