Dr. Christepher David Yao MD, MPH
Emergency Physician1010 W La Veta Ave Suite 755 Orange CA, 92868
Dr. Christepher Yao practices Emergency Medicine in Orange, CA. Dr. Yao assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Yao examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- [Detection of HPV-16-related DNA sequence in laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma].
- Experimental investigation on the performance, gaseous and particulate emissions of a methanol fumigated diesel engine.
- Emission reduction from diesel engine using fumigation methanol and diesel oxidation catalyst.
- Experimental investigation on regulated and unregulated emissions of a diesel/methanol compound combustion engine with and without diesel oxidation catalyst.
Dr. Christepher David Yao MD, MPH's Practice location
Orange, CA 92868Get Direction
Dr. Christepher David Yao MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yao
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous lidocaine,...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- Dr. Emily Wyatt Grigsby M.D.17772 Beach Blvd Huntington Beach CA 92647
- Dr. Justin Philip Anderson M.D.1010 W La Veta Ave Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Alan Conway Sonne M.D15464 Goldenwest St Westminster CA 92683
- Dr. Michael W. Perlman M.D.3501 Johnson St Hollywood FL 33021
- Dr. John Scott Riel M.D.One Hoag Dr Newport Beach CA 92658
- Javier Gutierrez11502 Buell Street Santa Fe Springs California 90670