Dr. Christepher David Yao MD, MPH
Emergency Physician1010 W La Veta Ave Suite 755 Orange CA, 92868
Dr. Christepher Yao practices Emergency Medicine in Orange, CA. Dr. Yao assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Yao examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- [Detection of HPV-16-related DNA sequence in laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma].
- Experimental investigation on the performance, gaseous and particulate emissions of a methanol fumigated diesel engine.
- Emission reduction from diesel engine using fumigation methanol and diesel oxidation catalyst.
- Experimental investigation on regulated and unregulated emissions of a diesel/methanol compound combustion engine with and without diesel oxidation catalyst.
Dr. Christepher David Yao MD, MPH's Practice location
Orange, CA 92868Get Direction
Dr. Christepher David Yao MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yao
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous lidocaine,...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Dr. Chun Chang M.D.206 North Euclid Street Fullerton CA 92832
- Dr. Mohammad Faisal Al-Sayyad MD7901 Walker St La Palma CA 90623
- Dr. Matthew Mullarky MD1100 W STEWART DR ORANGE CA 92868
- Dr. Natalie Tse-lan Shum MD3751 Katella Ave Los Alamitos CA 90720
- Dr. David S Merin MD1100 W Stewart Dr Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Andrew James Lawson M.D.27700 Medical Center Rd Mission Viejo CA 92691