Dr. Christepher David Yao MD, MPH
Emergency Physician1010 W La Veta Ave Suite 755 Orange CA, 92868
Dr. Christepher Yao practices Emergency Medicine in Orange, CA. Dr. Yao assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Yao examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- [Detection of HPV-16-related DNA sequence in laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma].
- Experimental investigation on the performance, gaseous and particulate emissions of a methanol fumigated diesel engine.
- Emission reduction from diesel engine using fumigation methanol and diesel oxidation catalyst.
- Experimental investigation on regulated and unregulated emissions of a diesel/methanol compound combustion engine with and without diesel oxidation catalyst.
Dr. Christepher David Yao MD, MPH's Practice location
Orange, CA 92868Get Direction
Dr. Christepher David Yao MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yao
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous lidocaine,...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Dr. James E Pierog MD1100 West Stewart Drive Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Emily Wyatt Grigsby M.D.17772 Beach Blvd Huntington Beach CA 92647
- Dr. Matthew Mullarky MD1100 W STEWART DR ORANGE CA 92868
- Dr. Scott Rudkin MDUci Medical Center Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Gregory William Lampe M.D.27700 Medical Center Rd Mission Viejo CA 92691
- Dr. Andrew James Lawson M.D.27700 Medical Center Rd Mission Viejo CA 92691