Dr. Kenneth Murray M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology200 Sterling Dr Orchard Park NY, 14127
Dr. Kenneth Murray practices Neuropathology in Orchard Park, NY. Dr. Murray studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny MD
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1983
U hool of Medicine
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Brain Tumor
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Dent Neur Inst
- University at Buffalo School of Medicine Program
Dr. Kenneth Murray M.D.'s Practice location
Orchard Park, NY 14127Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth Murray M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Murray
- Muscular Dystrophy: Correcting Foot Deformities with Surgery
Research and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder OutlookHow Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder Could Affect Some IndividualsAffecting those mostly between the ages of 18 to 60 according to The Mayo Clinic, this hereditary group of disorders can affect numerous stages of life. Although some therapies could be of...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- Music Legend Neil Diamond Announces His Diagnosis of Parkinson's Disease
See the Full List of Celebrities With Parkinson's DiseaseOn Jan. 22, 2018, Neil Diamond announced his shocking and heartbreaking diagnosis of Parkinson's disease, which prompted him to cancel the rest of his 50th anniversary tour in Australia and New Zealand.According to the Parkinson’s...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Joining Support Groups for Parkinson's Disease
For patients with Parkinson’s Disease, surrounding themselves with motivating and supportive people matters more than anything else, but the encouraging words from friends and family may still sometimes not be enough. With that in mind, some people join support groups for Parkinson’s primarily...
- Dr. David G. Lichter MD3495 Bailey Avenue Buffalo New York 14215
- Dr. Claude Macaluso MD80 Fifth Ave New York NY 10011
- Dr. Peter Kovacs M.D.200 Sterling Dr Orchard Park NY 14127
- Dr. Albert Favate MD80 Fifth Ave New York NY 10011
- Dr. Leonardo G Fugoso MD100 High St Buffalo NY 14203
- Dr. Michael J. Battaglia D.O.85 High St Buffalo NY 14203