Dr. Richard B Winter DDS
Dentist | General Practice5323 W. Hampton Avenue Milwaukee WI, 53218
Lectures across the country and is an author of several articles on Implant and Reconstructive Dentistry.Completed over 1,000 hours of continuing education over the last 14 years.
- Symposium: lumbar spine fixation--the pedicle screw controversy.
- Scoliosis secondary to cerebrocosto-mandibular syndrome. A case report with surgical management.
- Metal mania: fact or fiction?
- Comparison of anterior and posterior instrumentation for correction of adolescent thoracic idiopathic scoliosis.
- The fallacy of short-term outcomes analysis in pediatric orthopaedics.
- Complications associated with pedicle screws.
- The prospective, randomized, controlled clinical trial in spine surgery: fact or fiction?
- Innovation in surgical technique. The story of spine surgery.
- Scoliosis in Marfan's syndrome. Its characteristics and results of treatment in thirty-five patients.
- Scheuermann's kyphosis. Results of surgical treatment by posterior spine arthrodesis in twenty-two patients.
- Re: Four-year follow-up results of lumbar spine arthrodesis using Bagby and Kuslich lumbar fusion cage.
- Scoliosis and other spinal deformities.
- School screening for the early detection of spine deformities. Progress and pitfalls.
- The proper use of the word "nonoperative" as opposed to "conservative".
- Degenerative spondylolisthesis at the L4-L5 in a 32-year-old female with previous fusion for idiopathic scoliosis: a case report.
- Mastership Award Academy of General Dentistry
- Diplomate Award International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Fellowship Award Academy of Dentistry International
- American Board of Oral Implantologists/Implant Dentists 2014 ABOI
- Dental Implants
- Bone Grafting
- Dental Crowns
- Implant Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Sinus Augmentation
- Root Canal
- Smile Make-over
- Mini Implants
- Gum Disease
- Reconstructive Dentistry
- Bone Loss
- Implant Bridges
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation With Implants
- Snap On Dentures
- Implant Overdentures
- Implant Bar Overdentures
- Hybrid Implant Dentures
- Zirconia Implant Bridges
- Gum And Bone Disease
- One Day Implants
- Member Wisconsin Dental Association
- Member American Dental Association
- Member Greater Milwaukee Dental Association
- Board Member Academy of General Dentistry
- Member Chicago Dental Society
- Member American Academy of Implant Dentists
- Credentialed American Board of Oral Implantologists
- Member International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Member International College of Dentists
- Member Academy of Dentistry International
Dr. Richard B Winter DDS's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53218Get Direction
Dr. Richard B Winter DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Winter
- Lenore r.
- Juana m.
Always do an excellent job.
- Theresa o.
- Earnest m.
Very pleasant man.
- Macie f.
Always a great experience.
- Ricky .
Great and helpful.
- V. m.
Always an excellent experience.
- M. g.
Dr. Rick is great!.
- Ezil j.
If you need dental work, see Dr. Rick one of the greatest dentists I have ever had!.
- Mario w.
It was a pain free and cool experience..
- R. s.
Completely satisfying experience.
- L. r.
Dr Winters is the best dentist I have ever had and I had shopped around..
- Larry k.
Dr Rick is an artist with the teeth!.
- Lynn r.
The Non-Judgmental Dentist.
- Jequeta h.
Very good denture work..
- Robert w.
He's the very best!.
- David f.
Dr. Rick is excellent! .
- Bobbie h.
- A. r.
The best dentist in Milwaukee.
- L. m.
- David f.
Excellent upgrade with the implants.
- Laurene h.
Rick has always been professional..
- Randall a.
Very good staff and experiance.
- Sal d.
Wow! what a great staff and a wonderful experience!.
- Marilyn b.
- Candra w.
- Donna h.
- Oralia s.
- Harris l.
Had two teeth fill .
- Frank o.
Continuity of Care throughout life.
- Marlene s.
- Traevon p.
Very comfortable experience.
- Nicole y.
My experience was GREAT!.
- J. h.
Great experience, everyone was so helpful and extremely nice. Dr. Richard Winter did an amazing job with filling me in his busy schedule and does amazing work..
- Ezil j.
- Joe p.
I recommend him for the whole family!.+ Show More
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Russell D. Dunkel DDS4154 South 108th Street Greenfield Wisconsin 53228
- Dr. Teodora Baylon D.D.S.2233 Hamline Ave N Roseville Minnesota 55113
- Dr. Kate C. Gilson D.D.S.1600 Summit Ave Waukesha WI 53188
- Dr. Inna Kotlyarenko DDS10425 West North Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53226
- Dr. Thomas J Volm DDS15738 W National Ave New Berlin WI 53151
- Dr. Michelle L Lamers DDS7111 S 76th Street Franklin WI 53132