Dr. Jahan D Sampson DC
Chiropractor2953 EMMORTON RD ABINGDON MD, 21009
Dr. Jahan Sampson is a Chiropractor practicing in ABINGDON, MD. Dr. Sampson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Sampson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Colorado State University Bachelor of Science 1996
Palmer College of Chiropractic Doctor of Chiropractic 2001
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Physician of the Year 2004 Wall Street Journal Physician's Business Advisory Council
- Top Chiropractor 2021 America's Best Doctors
- Maryland Award of Excellence 2018 American Health Council
- Maryland Award of Excellence 2019 American Health Council
- Maryland Award of Excellence 2020 American Health Council
- Maryland Leaders in Medicine 2018 American Health Council
- Maryland Leaders in Medicine 2019 American Health Council
- Maryland Leaders in Medicine 2020 American Health Council
- Golden Key National Honor Society
Dr. Jahan D Sampson DC's Practice location
ABINGDON, MD 21009Get Direction
Dr. Jahan D Sampson DC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sampson
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Dr. Mikhail M Burdman DC4300 Belair Rd Baltimore MD 21206
- Dr. Starr Lynn Parsons D.C.2 Hamill Rd Baltimore MD 21210
- Dr. Shawn R Lee D.C.2105 Laurel Bush Rd Bel Air MD 21015
- Dr. Jason Richard Menges D.C.516 Baltimore Pike Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Sue ellen Podmijersky D.C.4415 Falls Rd Baltimore MD 21211
- Dr. Richard A Brull DC3 Nashua Ct Essex MD 21221