Dr. Scott Michael Weyers DDS
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry2297 Rudolphtown Rd Clarksville TN, 37043
Dr. Scott Weyers is a pediatric dentist practicing in Clarksville, TN. Dr. Weyers specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Weyers takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
Dr. Scott Michael Weyers DDS's Practice location
Clarksville, TN 37043Get Direction
SIOUX FALLS, SD 57105Get Direction
- Why Obstructive Sleep Apnea is More Common with Diabetes
An estimated eighty percent of people with Type II diabetes will also have sleep apnea. The common denominator between the two tends to be being overweight, which when combined with stress and a lack of sleep creates a powerful cocktail that leads to one or the other and the possibility of...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Dr. Brett H Henson DMDBLDG 2441 21ST STREET FORT CAMPBELL KY 42223
- Dr. Crystal Gilreath Rucker D.M.D.2622 MADISON ST STE G CLARKSVILLE TN 37043
- Dr. David R Cheatham D.D.S., M.S.1754 Madison St Clarksville TN 37043
- Lary W. Deeds DMD271 Stonecrossing Dr Clarksville TN 37042
- Dr. Latasha Michelle Garrett DDS495 DUNLOP LN STE 112 CLARKSVILLE TN 37040
- Dr. George Lyle Bruce DMDBldg 2441 21st Street Fort Campbell KY 42223