Dr. Sylvain Palmer MD
Neurosurgeon26732 Crown Valley Pkwy Suite 561 Mission Viejo CA, 92691
Dr. Sylvain Palmer practices Neurological Surgery in Mission Viejo, CA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Palmer prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1977
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1977
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
Dr. Sylvain Palmer MD's Practice location
MISSION VIEJO, CA 92691Get Direction
Dr. Sylvain Palmer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Palmer
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Farzad Massoudi M.D.23961 Calle De La Magdalena Laguna Hills CA 92653
- Dr. Ronald F. Young M.D4870 BARRANCA PKWY IRVINE CA 92604
- Dr. Edward Rustamzadeh M.D.11190 Warner Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Devin K Binder MD9940 Talbert Ave Ste 201 Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Burak M Ozgur M.D.361 HOSPITAL RD NEWPORT BEACH CA 92663
- Dr. Michael Gordon Muhonen MD1010 West La Veta Ave Orange CA 92868