Dr. Sylvain Palmer MD
Neurosurgeon26732 Crown Valley Pkwy Suite 561 Mission Viejo CA, 92691
Dr. Sylvain Palmer practices Neurological Surgery in Mission Viejo, CA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Palmer prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1977
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1977
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Johns Hopkins Hosp, Neurology; Johns Hopkins Hosp, General Surgery
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Program A
Dr. Sylvain Palmer MD's Practice location
MISSION VIEJO, CA 92691Get Direction
Dr. Sylvain Palmer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Palmer
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Dr. Farzad Massoudi M.D.23961 Calle De La Magdalena Laguna Hills CA 92653
- Dr. Ronald F. Young M.D4870 BARRANCA PKWY IRVINE CA 92604
- Dr. Devin K Binder MD9940 Talbert Ave Ste 201 Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Hector Wanhow Ho MD1010 W La Veta Ave # 710 Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Edward Rustamzadeh M.D.11190 Warner Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Burak M Ozgur M.D.361 HOSPITAL RD NEWPORT BEACH CA 92663