Dr. Brandon Paul Reynolds M.D.
Urologist1808 Verdugo Blvd Suite 318 Glendale CA, 91208
Dr. Brandon Reynolds is a urologist practicing in Glendale, CA. Dr. Reynolds specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 2001
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Urology
Dr. Brandon Paul Reynolds M.D.'s Practice location
Glendale, CA 91208Get Direction
AMERICAN FORK, UT 84003Get Direction
Dr. Brandon Paul Reynolds M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reynolds
- Home Remedies to Alleviate the Symptoms of Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are ball-like structures in the urinary system. These stones are formed as a result of the solidification of minerals and acidic materials in the bladder or ureter. The kidneys filter these substances from the blood.Kidney stones are caused by intake of foods that lead to excess...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Will a Doctor Ask if you Have Blood in Your Urine?
In the normal course, blood has no reason to appear in the urine, but if that happens, one should not hesitate to seek specialist medical opinion. Blood may appear in urine owing to simple infections in the urinary and genital systems, or it could be a result of some serious ailment that is...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Dr. Fred Kuyt M.D.2080 Century Park E Los Angeles CA 90067
- Dr. Mehran Movassaghi M.D.2001 Santa Monica Blvd. Santa Monica CA 90404
- Misak H. Abdulian1300 North Vermont Avenue Los Angeles California 90027
- Dr. William Aronson MD10833 Le Conte Ave. Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Arthur D Vatz MD191 S Buena Vista St Burbank CA 91505
- Dr. Leonard B Skaist MD18370 Burbank Blvd Tarzana CA 91356