Dr. David L John MD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology1329 Lusitana St. # 804 Honolulu HI, 96813
Dr. David John, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors. His specialties include internal medicine and rheumatology and he currently sees patients in Honolulu, Hawaii. Dr. John completed ...
Education and Training
Univ of Mo-Kansas City Sch of Med, Kansas City Mo 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- The impact of smoke-free laws on business revenue in hotels and licensed clubs in South Australia.
- What happens when the price of a tobacco retailer licence increases?
- The impacts of withdrawal and replacement of general practitioner services on aeromedical service trends: a 13-year interrupted time-series study in Tennant Creek, Northern Territory.
Dr. David L John MD's Practice location
Honolulu, HI 96813Get Direction
KANSAS CITY, MO 64108Get Direction
Dr. David L John MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. John
- The Complicated Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and the Thyroid
Rheumatoid arthritis and the thyroid gland have a complex relationship.The relationship is so complex that people do not yet fully understand how it works. But it has been found that one autoimmune disorder can increase the risk of developing another, and thyroid function is often depleted because...
- What Does It Really Mean When Lupus Is In Remission?
The medical definitions for remission do not work always for lupus. Sometimes, remission means that your symptoms, blood work and physical exams are normal and stay that way for a time. When this happens, your doctor may feel that you never had lupus, but had another condition that caused your...
- Neighborhood Star Tichina Arnold Is an Advocate for the Fight Against Lupus
The 16th annual Hollywood Bag Ladies Luncheon was held in LA in November and designer handbags from Prada, Gucci, Chanel, Roberto Cavalli, and Prada were featured at the event to award “Neighborhood” star Tichina Arnold and her sister Zenay with the non-profits' Women of the Year Achievement...
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Any Other Conditions? How?
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a common and debilitating medical problem, which can, unfortunately, lead to other conditions. Aside from affecting the joints, RA also affects several systems in the body. We will discuss here the conditions that may trigger the condition, and the health problems it can...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Sufferers Can Now Live A “Normal” Life
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic autoimmune disease that affects the joints, resulting in pain, stiffness, and inflammation. About 1% of the global population is affected by this disease, out of which 1.3 million individuals are living in the United States alone. ...
- Self-Care Tips for Lupus
Do you have lupus? Do you want to know how can you be at your best? Lupus is a disease of flares. Flares come and go away naturally. Drugs are very important in controlling lupus symptoms. However, if you can control the flares, you can control the disease to a great extent.Lupus is also known as an...
- Dr. Alan Norio Oki MD98-1079 Moanalua Rd Aiea HI 96701
- Dr. Jane Belinda Hernandez-ing M.D.46-001 KAMEHAMEHA HWY KANEOHE HI 96744
- Dr. David Ryan Finger M.D.2828 PAA ST HONOLULU HI 96819
- Dr. Mohamed M. Aboyoussef M.D.888 S King St Honolulu HI 96813
- Dr. Denny A Nakayama MD321 N Kuakini St Honolulu HI 96817
- Dr. Scott Takeo Kawamoto M.D.550 S Beretania St Honolulu HI 96813