Dr. Mark E Lipitz D.O.
Neurologist | Neurology1414 9th Ave Station Medical Cent Altoona PA, 16602
Dr. Mark Lipitz practices Neuropathology in Altoona, PA. Dr. Lipitz studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Umdnj-Sch Of Osteo Med- Stratford Nj 1985
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Sleep Medicine
- Sleep Apnea
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Sleep Disorders
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth S C-Bklyn, Neurology; Baptist Med Ctr-Osteo, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Program
Dr. Mark E Lipitz D.O.'s Practice location
Dr. Mark E Lipitz D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lipitz
- CureDuchenne Is Highlighted at the Annual Rare Disease Competition
CureDuchenne has already done so much for Duchenne muscular dystrophy. And, their latest achievement only proves that this organization has a large impact in the community.According to their site, “CureDuchenne is recognized as the global leader in research, patient care and innovation for...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- How an Understanding of Signaling Protein Can Help Treatment with Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a neuromuscular disease that takes on multiple forms. It is caused by a genetic mutation, which makes cells unable to produce the proteins necessary for muscular growth. In muscular dystrophy, the tissues eventually break down and cause progressive muscular weakness.This...
- Filmmaker Fights Multiple Sclerosis and Big Pharma with New Documentary
Matt Embry is an MS advocate and independent filmmaker from Alberta, Canada. His new film Living Proof documents his personal, and somewhat political, journey in living with MS. In his film, Embry seeks to challenge the notion that drugs and medications are the only way to live with MS. Embry seeks...
- Risk of Multiple Sclerosis Reduced by Breast-Feeding, Study Suggests
Women are twice as likely as men to develop Multiple Sclerosis in their lifetime, and recent studies have been focused on discovering links, if they exist, between MS and motherhood. The relationship between women and MS has become increasingly complicated as fluctuations in risk have been...
- Robotic Arm Gives Teen with Muscular Dystrophy A New Lease on Life
Austin Stelly is only 14-years old, and he has Duchenne muscular dystrophy. The disease is a genetic disorder that over time causes degeneration of the muscles. Austin uses a motorized wheelchair full-time, and it has been his mode of movement for about four years. When Austin was ten years old, he...
- Dr. Kornel Lukacs MD312 Union Ave Altoona PA 16602
- Dr. Joseph D Clark M.D.1414 9th Ave Altoona PA 16602
- Dr. Zhenhui Li M.D.1414 9th Ave Altoona PA 16602
- Dr. Laurence Alan Primack M.D.1701 12th Ave Altoona PA 16601
- Dr. Ciceron L Opida MD1915 Valley View Blvd Altoona PA 16602
- Dr. Kopalle Vijay Kumar M.D.James E Vanzandt Va Medical Center Altoona PA 16602