Dr. Elizabeth A Stewart M.D.
Internist2900 Frank Scott Pkwy W Suite 904 Belleville IL, 62223
She is married with two children. Her outside interests include skiing and gardening.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Elizabeth A Stewart M.D.'s Practice location
- Reduce the Swelling of Your Ankles with These 10 Natural Remedies
Foot or ankle swelling is called edema. Many things, including high blood pressure and pregnancy, can cause this problem. Edema in your feet and ankles occurs when your body is unable to push blood and fluids in them up your legs, so that your ankles and feet swell. Swelling in the feet and ankles...
- Your Friends Can Influence Your Drinking Habits
Analysis of data from the famous Framingham Heart Study showed that friends, relatives and others with whom you hang out with decide how much of alcohol you drink, if you drink alcohol. In this study, 12,067 people were followed up for more than 30 years to study the association between lifestyle...
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- Lifting Weights Helps the Elderly to Maintain Muscle Mass
According to a recent study, people who are above 60-years-old should exercise more than younger adults to maintain healthy muscle mass. Lifting weights will help them to maintain the mass and size of muscles, reports the study. Study co-researcher and physiologist Marcas Bamman, PhD, of the...
- What Does Bactrim Treat?
BactrimBactrim is a combination of antibiotics called trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole, which help treat different types of bacterial infections. Bactrim can be used for the treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs), ear infections, bronchitis, shigellosis, traveler's...
- How Does the Body Turn Carbohydrates into Glucose?
What are Carbohydrates?The body converts the food we eat into energy. Even though we obtain calories and energy from different food sources, such as carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, our main source of energy is still from carbohydrates. The body converts these carbs into glucose, which is the main...
- Dr. Eldon Trame M.D.2900 Frank Scott Pkwy W Belleville IL 62223
- Dr. Mark Irwin M.D.2900 Frank Scott Pkwy W Belleville IL 62223
- Dr. Ouedraego Basga Bernard MD7210 W Main St Belleville IL 62223
- Dr. Andrea Diane Itzkowitz M.D.6500 W Main St Belleville IL 62223
- Dr. Jawad Khan M.D.8601 West Main Street Belleville IL 62223