Dr. Veshana S Rramiah MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1240 Huffman Mill Rd Burlington NC, 27215
Dr. Veshana Rramiah is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Burlington, NC. Dr. Rramiah specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Dr. Veshana S Rramiah MD's Practice location
Burlington, NC 27215Get Direction
RALEIGH, NC 27607Get Direction
- Inspirational Blood Cancer Survivors
Different forms of blood cancer are responsible for claiming the third most lives out of all the types of cancer. Additionally, there are currently no known preventative treatments for blood cancers, and the disease also impacts children and young people more than any other form of cancer.When it...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation Announces Partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for lymphoma research, and they just announced their partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma (AOL). This was all revealed in September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LRF is devoted to exclusively funding...
- Genetic Advancements in Lymphoma Treatment
Cancers are a huge focus for research. Millions of dollars every year are funneled into funding research that could improve treatment methods or find cures for cancer, including blood cancers. Diffuse large B cell lymphoma (DLBCL) is the most common form of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) accounting...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Roles of the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
The National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS) is a nonprofit, cancer advocacy organization that is located just outside of Washington D.C. To date, it is the oldest survivor-led cancer advocacy organization in the United States.The NCCS represents millions of Americans who share a common...
- Superheroes Unite For Elementary Student Fighting Lymphoma
Anyone diagnosed with cancer knows how terrifying and debilitating the news can be. Now just imagine how horrible an experience it would be for an elementary school student to hear that they have cancer.It is a sad fact that thousands of children are diagnosed with cancer every year, and it is...
- Dr. Melissa C Corcoran M.D.1236 HUFFMAN MILL RD BURLINGTON NC 27215
- Dr. Sandeep Raj Pandit M. D.1236 Huffman Mill Rd Burlington NC 27215
- Dr. Vinay Kumar Gudena M.D.501 N ELAM AVE GREENSBORO NC 27403
- Dr. Firas N Shadad MD501 N Elam Ave Greensboro NC 27403
- Dr. James Mitchell Granfortuna M.D.501 N Elam Ave Greensboro NC 27403
- Dr. Gustav Charles Magrinat M.D.501 N Elam Ave Greensboro NC 27403