Dr. Veshana S Rramiah MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1240 Huffman Mill Rd Burlington NC, 27215
Dr. Veshana Rramiah is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Burlington, NC. Dr. Rramiah specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Dr. Veshana S Rramiah MD's Practice location
Burlington, NC 27215Get Direction
RALEIGH, NC 27607Get Direction
- Dreams Do Come True: 9-year-old Baseball Fanatic Signed Onto Team
Like most young baseball fans, John “Parker” Staples' room is covered in memorabilia from his favorite team, the Washington Nationals, but unlike most kids, Parker's room is at the University of Virginia Children's Hospital.John “Parker” Staples, is nine-year old who was diagnosed with...
- Mr. T's Lessons on Life and Lymphoma
There are several things that Mr. T is known for, including his career as a WWF wrestler and his role as B.A. Baracus in the hit series ‘The A-Team’. To this day, he continues to remain a fun and stylish icon of the 80s. Nevertheless, Mr. T is not only known for his appearances on television,...
- Touchdown For Lymphoma: Two Teams Put Rivalry Aside For a Cause
Everyone knows that some rivalries can get pretty heated - especially when sports are involved. However, two football teams recognize that there is something more important - supporting a girl with Hodgkin's lymphoma. Although she was a cheerleader for the football team, they are now turning the...
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- Treatment Update for Hodgkin Lymphoma
Over time, research has uncovered ways of treating Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) to produce an 80% to 90% cure rate. For the remaining 10% to 20% who are either resistant to the primary treatment or have relapsed, their cancer can still be fatal.The standard care for those not yet cured has been a two-step...
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- Dr. Melissa C Corcoran M.D.1236 HUFFMAN MILL RD BURLINGTON NC 27215
- Dr. Sandeep Raj Pandit M. D.1236 Huffman Mill Rd Burlington NC 27215
- Dr. Govinda Brahmanday MD1236 HUFFMAN MILL RD BURLINGTON NC 27215
- Dr. Timothy John Finnegan MD1236 HUFFMAN MILL RD BURLINGTON NC 27215
- Archana C Rao MD1240 HUFFMAN MILL RD BURLINGTON NC 27215
- Zhou Yu1236 HUFFMAN MILL RD BURLINGTON NC 27215