Dr. Craig Randall practices Emergency Medicine in Ellsworth Afb, SD. Dr. Randall assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Randall examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Dr. Craig Randall D.O.'s Practice location
Ellsworth Afb, SD 57706Get Direction
BRANSON, MO 65616Get Direction
Dr. Craig Randall D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Randall
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Dr. John T Hill MD353 Fairmont Blvd Rapid City SD 57709
- Dr. Donald F Neilson MD353 Fairmont Blvd Rapid City SD 57709
- Dr. James A Gilbert MD353 Fairmont Blvd Rapid City SD 57709
- Dr. Daniel P Hofmann MD353 Fairmont Blvd Rapid City SD 57709
- Dr. Anne Fisher MD353 Fairmont Blvd Rapid City SD 57709
- Dr. Terry Hinkson DO353 Fairmont Blvd Rapid City SD 57709