Dr. Brian Mabry is a Chiropractor practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Mabry specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Mabry seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Life University Chiropractic College 2010
- Activator Methods
Dr. Brian Jacob Mabry D.C.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43231Get Direction
Dr. Brian Jacob Mabry D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Dr. Anthony C Yannessa DC358 B S. Hamilton Rd Columbus OH 43230
- James E. Fonner D.C.5941 E Main St Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Mark E Kowalski CHIROPRACTOR DC5151 Post Rd Dublin OH 43017
- Dr. Scott C Clayton DC7239 Sawmill Rd Dublin OH 43016
- Dr. James Robert Dupuy D.C.2511 W Schrock Rd Westerville OH 43081
- Dr. Christopher Meeks DC9711 Sawmill Parkway Powell Ohio 43065