Dr. Cynthia Ann Allen MD is a top Doctor in Fishersville, VA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Cynthia Ann Allen MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Cynthia Ann Allen MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Cynthia Ann Allen MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Fishersville, VA, Dr. Cynthia Ann Allen MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine 2000
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Cytopathology
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- 2007
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center 2005
- Surgical Pathology/Cytology, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY USA 2007
Dr. Cynthia Ann Allen MD's Practice location
Fishersville, VA 22939Get Direction
Dr. Cynthia Ann Allen MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Jock Itch
Jock Itch is a contagious skin condition. It is acquired through an infectious fungus belonging to the Dermatophyte family of microorganisms. It is characterized by clusters of rashes appearing like raised ridges with scaly edges that cause unbearable itching and soreness. Usually, the infection...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- Ovarian Cancer: Remembering Coretta Scott King
The United States recently honored the memory of Martin Luther King Jr. and all that was accomplished during the Civil Rights Movement of the 1950s and 1960s. This year, King’s daughter, Bernice King, asked citizens across the nation to remember her mother as well, without whom there might not be...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Rachna Dinubhai Patel MD17 N Medical Park Dr Fishersville VA 22939
- Dr. Byrd Stuart Leavell MD1139 E High St Charlottesville VA 22902
- Dr. Peter Bruce Richardson MD1500 Commerce Rd Staunton VA 24401
- Dr. William Lee Hereford M.D.108 Mactanly Pl Staunton VA 24401
- Dr. Marc Douglas Shields MD1500 Commerce Rd Staunton VA 24401
- Dr. George Austin Godette MD108 Mactanly Pl Staunton VA 24401