Dr. Sonya Reddy is a Dentist practicing in Irving, TX. Dr. Reddy specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
New York College of Dentistry D.D.S. 2008
Sonya Reddy, DDS's Expert Contributions
6-9 week mark would be good READ MORE
Yes, majority of the times. READ MORE
We do same-day appointments for Invisalign. READ MORE
Actually orange juice has vitamin C, so it will help you make collagen. good for gums READ MORE
Dentures are usually ill-fitting and come out while talking and not help in chewing hard things. I recommend dentures with implants for better function and aesthetics. READ MORE
No, implants aren’t removable but dentures attached can be removable. READ MORE
- Sedation Dentistry
- Dental Cleaning And Examinations
- Emergency Dental Care
- Root Canal Treatment
- Tooth Extraction
- Composite Fillings
- Dental Bonding
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Veneers
- Smile Makeover
- Dental Implants
- Dentures And Partial Dentures
- Alternative to Braces for Teens
- Invisalign® Braces
- Invisalign® for Teens
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- Same Day Crowns
- Professional Member American Cosmetic Dentists
- Professional Member Academy of General Dentistry
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Sonya Reddy, DDS's Practice location
Irving, TX 75063Get Direction
Bartonville, TX 76226Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Sonya Reddy, DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Sonya Reddy, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reddy
I came here for a tooth ache and I was given urgent care on the same day . I love the technology, skill and amazing bedside manners for the doctor. thank you Highly recommend to anyone and will bring my family here
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Schubert Lynn Sapian2410 BRADY LN GRAND PRAIRIE TX 75052
- Dr. Gene Flanagan DDS1827 Sw Green Oaks Blvd Arlington TX 76017
- Dr. Toni P. Hamilton D.D.S.910 W Mitchell St Arlington Texas 76013
- Josephine (Jodi) D Danna DDS5072 W PLANO PKWY PLANO TX 75093
- Chip Mercer725 North Fielder Road Arlington Texas 76012
- Dr. James Eric Hibbs DDS5600 W Lovers Ln Dallas TX 75209