Dr. Sonya Reddy is a Dentist practicing in Irving, TX. Dr. Reddy specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
New York College of Dentistry D.D.S. 2008
- Sedation Dentistry
- Dental Cleaning And Examinations
- Emergency Dental Care
- Root Canal Treatment
- Tooth Extraction
- Composite Fillings
- Dental Bonding
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Veneers
- Smile Makeover
- Dental Implants
- Dentures And Partial Dentures
- Alternative to Braces for Teens
- Invisalign® Braces
- Invisalign® for Teens
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- Same Day Crowns
- Professional MemberAmerican Cosmetic Dentists
- Professional MemberAcademy of General Dentistry
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Implant Dentistry
Sonya Reddy, DDS's Practice location
Irving, TX 75063Get Direction
Bartonville, TX 76226Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Sonya Reddy, DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Sonya Reddy, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Schubert Lynn Sapian2950 W Camp Wisdom Rd Grand Prairie TX 75052
- Dr. Toni P. Hamilton D.D.S.910 W Mitchell St Arlington Texas 76013
- Chip Mercer725 North Fielder Road Arlington Texas 76012
- Josephine (Jodi) D Danna DDS5072 West Plano Parkway Plano Texas 75093
- Dr. James Eric Hibbs DDS5600 W Lovers Ln Dallas TX 75209
- Dr. Leon Demont James DDS150 East Highway 67 Duncanville Texas 75137