Dr. Peter M. Bonutti M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon1303 W Evergreen Ave Effingham IL, 62401
Dr. Peter Bonutti is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Effingham, IL. Dr. Bonutti specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Bonutti tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1983
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1983
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Treatment of symptomatic glenoid loosening following unconstrained shoulder
- Surgical treatment of full-thickness rotator cuff tears in patients 40 years of age or younger.
- Use of an allograft bone button for rotator cuff repair.
- Evaluation of a suture seat, a biodegradable suture fastener, to eliminate knot-tying in arthroscopic rotator cuff repair.
- Different surgical options for monocompartmental osteoarthritis of the knee: high tibial osteotomy versus unicompartmental knee arthroplasty versus total knee arthroplasty: indications, techniques, results, and controversies.
- Use of direct introduction of allograft anchors for rotator cuff repair.
- Fracture of the humeral shaft associated with total replacement arthroplasty of the shoulder. A case report.
- Use of an alumina-on-alumina bearing system in total hip arthroplasty for osteonecrosis of the hip.
- Early failure of a unicompartmental knee arthroplasty design with an all-polyethylene tibial component.
- Does functional improvement following TKA correlate to increased sports activity?
- Mid-term results and factors affecting outcome of a metal-backed unicompartmental knee design: a case series.
- Scientific evidence for minimally invasive total knee arthroplasty.
- Peroneal nerve dysfunction after total knee arthroplasty: characterization and treatment.
- Does acetabular inclination angle affect survivorship of alumina-ceramic articulations?
- Surgeon perceptions regarding custom-fit positioning technology for total knee arthroplasty.
- Torn Meniscus
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Orthopedic Surgery
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Dr. Peter M. Bonutti M.D.'s Practice location
Effingham, IL 62401Get Direction
EFFINGHAM, IL 62401Get Direction
Dr. Peter M. Bonutti M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bonutti
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Hip Pain: Causes and Treatment
Any pain that is felt around the hip joint is usually referred to as hip pain. This is a very common condition and often confusing, as there are several reasons for the pain in the hip region. Hip pain can make everyday activities more difficult. Many people feel a snapping sound in the hip joint....
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- New Research May Improve Bone Health in Diabetic Patients
Diabetes and complications related to it are common, and most people know about them. Diabetes harms blood vessels and nerves, which causes heart problems, problems with peripheral nerves, and weakens eyesight. The need for foot and eye care, and the evaluation of heart and kidney health, are all...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- Dr. Daniel A Dethmers MD2110 Fox Dr Champaign IL 61820
- Dr. Timothy J Gray M.D.1303 W Evergreen Ave Effingham IL 62401
- Dr. Behrooz Heshmatpour M.D.802 E Jefferson Ave Effingham IL 62401
- Dr. Josue Peretra Gabriel MD1303 W Evergreen Ave Effingham IL 62401
- Dr. Didi Omiyi M.D.2041 Georgia Ave NW Box 202 Washington DC 20060
- Dr. Lawrence Leventhal M.D.801 W Temple Ave Effingham IL 62401