Dr. Andrew Evin Davidson M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist102 Morgan Pl Summerville SC, 29485
Dr. Andrew Davidson practices Allergy and Immunology care in Summerville, SC. Dr. Davidson specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Davidson provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Pa State Univ Coll Of Med- Hershey Pa 1987
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1987
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
- Rhode Island Hosp-Lifespan, Allergy And Immunology; Shands Hosp At Univ Of Fl, Internal Medicine
- Eastern Virginia Medical School Program
Dr. Andrew Evin Davidson M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Andrew Evin Davidson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Davidson
- How to Prepare For Immunotherapy
What is Immunotherapy?The immune system is made up of a network of organs, cells, and chemicals that work together to protect the body against diseases. In light of that, immunotherapy is a type of cancer treatment that works by enhancing your body’s immune system to fight infections and diseases....
- Steroid Drugs for Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus is known as a chronic autoimmune medical condition, which tends to damage any part of the body such as the skin, joints, or organs. The type of lupus we're talking about is systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), which usually lasts for a longer duration from weeks to many years....
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- 9-Year Study Determines Genes Associated with Lupus
Scientists are now closer than ever to a breakthrough in researching the cause behind lupus which in turn, could lead to more investigation into faster, more focused and accurate methods of diagnosing this autoimmune disease. Consequently, this could also lead to the creation more effective...
- What Vaccines Can Prevent Congestive Heart Failure?
What Vaccines Can Prevent Congestive Heart Failure?Can a vaccine prevent heart failure? Yes, it can… Strange but true! Certain vaccines have been proved to reduce the incidence of heart failure. The flu vaccine is one of them.What Is A Vaccine?A vaccine contains weakened or dead organisms. It can...
- Can Asthma Develop in Adulthood?
In the not-so-distant past, researchers believed that asthma was a condition that always developed during childhood, and one that merely worsened in later adulthood. That theory has since been proven wrong, as asthma has begun to affect problem-free individuals in their thirties and later adult...
- Dr. Sonia Noreen Bains MD171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Elizabeth Irene Majeski MD800 Rose St Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Barbara Ellen Magera MD, PHARM. D452 Folly Rd Charleston SC 29412
- Dr. Frederick M Schaffer M.D.9165 University Blvd Charleston SC 29406
- Dr. Albert F Finn M.D.9165 University Blvd Charleston SC 29406
- Dr. Charles H Banov M.D.9165 University Blvd Charleston SC 29406