Dr. Amber Adkins is a Dentist practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Adkins specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Amber Leann Adkins D.D.S's Practice location
Lexington, KY 40511Get Direction
BEL AIR, MD 21015Get Direction
Amber Leann Adkins D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Bryan Philip Keegan D.M.D.2014 Tollgate Road Bel Air Maryland 21015
- Dr. Gary Reznik D.D.S.2015 Emmorton Rd Bel Air MD 21015
- Dr. Armin K. Salimi DDS2222 OLD EMMORTON RD BEL AIR MD 21015
- Ralph H Weiner D.D.S.2014 S Tollgate Rd Bel Air MD 21015
- Dr. Iwona Elizabeth Kubiczek DDS2021 Emmorton Rd # B Bel Air MD 21015
- Dr. Bartholomew Greer Kreiner DDS511 S Fountain Green Rd Bel Air MD 21015