Dr. Malladi R Sastry MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease4100 West 15th Street Suite 216 Plano TX, 75093
Dr. Malladi Sastry, MD is one of the country's best rated doctors. His specialties include critical care medicine and pulmonary disease and he currently treats patients in Plano, Texas. Dr. Sastry is ...
Education and Training
University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi University,New Delhi, India MD
Armed Forces Medical College 1968
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- St Louis Connect Care
- Methodist Hospital (Houston) Program
- Methodist Hospitals
Dr. Malladi R Sastry MD's Practice location
Plano, TX 75093Get Direction
Dr. Malladi R Sastry MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sastry
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- How to Use Food and Fitness to Fight CF
Having cystic fibrosis (CF) does not have to mean that you will spend every second of your life in hospitals or treatment centers. You can actually come to live a fairly thriving life if you choose to make the right nutritional and fitness choices. With the aid of your CF treatment team, including...
- Airway Dehydration May Lead to Cystic Fibrosis Symptoms
The mucous membranes in the airways of people with cystic fibrosis produce mucus that is thick and viscous, more solid than is produced by healthy people, which leads to all sorts of problems in the patient.As anyone with CF knows, the reason the mucus thickens is because the proteins that form the...
- 8 Doctor-Recommended Treatments for Bronchitis
Bronchitis is inflammation of the cells lining the bronchial tubes. It is a lower respiratory tract infection that usually follows an upper respiratory tract infection from the Influenza virus or other infectious agent. Acute bronchitis can occur in anyone and is generally suspected when a person...
- Everything You Need to Know About Romance When You Have Cystic Fibrosis
24 year old Brad Dell is a young man who is deaf and living with cystic fibrosis. In January of 2017, he received a double lung transplant from the University of California, San Francisco. When Dell is not testing out his new lungs with active physical activity or reading comic books, he is writing...
- How Long Does Acute Bronchitis Last? How to Treat and Prevent
Bronchial tubes, which are an important part of the respiratory system, perform an important function of exchanging air to and from the lungs. However, sometimes due to various triggers, these bronchial tubes can get inflamed causing a mucus build-up. The symptoms like coughing and dyspnea that are...
- Dr. Delano S. Fabro D.O.6701 Heritage Parkway Rockwall Texas 75087
- Dr. Kenneth A Ausloos M. D.3600 Gaston Ave Dallas TX 75246
- Dr. Adekunle Adekola MD475 Elm St Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Yolanda N Mageto MD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Timothy Rae Chappell M.D.1630 Coit Rd Plano TX 75075
- Dr. Gary Lewis Jones MD1604 Hospital Pkwy Bedford TX 76022